General terms and conditions Marcel Rus Art
Version 17 juni 2018
Article 1 – Definitions In these conditions:
- Consumer: the natural person who enters into an agreement with the producer;
- Day: calendar day;
- Producer: Marcel Rus Art as a legal entity that offers products to consumers;
- Agreement: a mutual declaration in which the agreements regarding the sale or rental of products are recorded;
- Negotiation period: period from the interest expressed by the consumer up to and including the purchase of the product or service;
- Product: creations of the producer, in particular paintings consisting of wooden or linen panels plastered with textiles and painted with acrylic paint;
- Website: information and webshop accessible under the name www.marcelrus.com.
Article 2 – Identity of the producer
Marcel Rus ArtStrijpsel 13
5271 ZG Sint-Michielsgestel
Contact person: Marcel Rus
Telephone number: 06 83707970
E-mail address: email@example.com
Bank account number: NL19 INGB 0004 5547 98
Chamber of Commerce number: 17233468
VAT identification number: NL140567069B01
Article 3 – Applicability of the general terms and conditions
- These general terms and conditions apply to every offer made by the producer and to any agreement between producer and consumer.
- Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these general terms and conditions will be made available to the consumer.
- In the event that specific product or service conditions apply in addition to these general terms and conditions, the consumer can always invoke the applicable provision that is most favorable to him in the event of conflicting general terms and conditions.
Article 4 – Agreement
- An agreement is concluded with the purchase of a product.
- The agreement is concluded at the moment of acceptance by the consumer of the offer and the fulfillment of the corresponding conditions.
- If the agreement is concluded electronically, the producer will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure the electronic transfer of data and he will ensure a secure web environment.
- The producer shall enclose the following information with the product or service:
- a. The way in which the consumer can indicate complaints; b. the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase; c. the requirements for terminating the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is indefinite.
Article 5 – The price of the product
- During the negotiation period, the prices of the offered products and / or services will not be increased.
- The prices mentioned in the offer of products or services include VAT.
- When purchasing several products at the same time, a stack discount can be agreed of a maximum of 10%; the first and most expensive product keeps its price, each product more is sold with a 10% discount.
- The price linked to the product is the price including any moldings and hanging system.
- Whether or not a product has a list has been made clear in advance on the website and / or how it is hung in an exhibition.
- The costs for shipping within the Netherlands from the producer to the consumer is also part of the price.
- The costs of shipping the consumer back to the producer shall be borne by the consumer.
Article 6 – Guarantee
- The manufacturer guarantees that the products and / or services comply with the agreement, the specifications stated in the offer, the reasonable requirements of soundness and / or usability, on the date of the conclusion of the agreement.
- The producer can not guarantee that the products will continue to meet these criteria after having been taken by the consumer. The consumer is responsible for proper suspension and maintenance of the product
Article 7 – Delivery of the product
- The producer will take the greatest possible care when preparing the purchased product.
- The place of delivery is the address that the consumer has made known to the company.
- Delivery takes place either directly (at an exhibition) or at the latest within 15 days after ordering the product (via website). The product is then sent.
- The shipment will take place via a reliable distributor. This offers a track & trace facility.
- If delivery of an ordered product proves to be impossible, the producer will endeavor to make a replacement article available. At the latest at the time of delivery, it will be stated in a clear and comprehensible manner that a replacement item will be delivered.
- The risk of damage and / or loss of products rests with the producer until the moment of delivery to the consumer, unless expressly agreed otherwise.
Article 8 – Payment
- The consumer always pays in advance the delivery of the product.
- The consumer has the duty to report inaccuracies in provided or stated payment data to the producer without delay.
- If the consumer wants to pay electronically, the producer will observe appropriate security measures.
Article 9 – Cooling-off period
- A statutory cooling-off period of 14 days applies to the purchase of products.
- If the consumer does not wish to purchase the product during this period of 14 days, then:
- a: indicates the consumer by e-mail to the producer that they want to dissolve the agreement
- b: the consumer will return the product to the producer at his own expense within 14 days of notification of dissolution.
- The producer will return the sales price excluding shipping costs within 14 days after receipt of the e-mail with the dissolution.
- The e-mail with the termination of the agreement contains at least the following parts
- a: name of the consumer
- b: title / product number of the product, and / or number of the agreement
- c: purchase price of the product
- d: reason dissolution
- e: IBAN bank account number and name
Article 10 – Complaints procedure
- Complaints about the execution of the agreement must be submitted to the producer within a reasonable time, fully and clearly described, after the consumer has discovered the defects.
- Complaints submitted to the producer shall be answered within a period of 14 days from the date of receipt. If a complaint requires a foreseeable longer processing time, the producer will respond within the period of 14 days with a notice of receipt and an indication when the consumer can expect a more detailed answer.
- Each complaint will be resolved by mutual agreement.
Additional or different provisions Additional or different conditions from these terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the consumer and must be recorded in writing.